Dish Network Complaint
Fraudulent Activity - 9601 S. Meridian Blvd. Englewood, CO 80112 - Dish Satelite Network
I was flabbergasted after receiving this email because I didn't contact DISH Network and didn't make this payment. I immediately called the DISH representative and explained to him 6 times that I've driven to this mall and didn't make this payment. There is a fraudulent activity within your company because I was driving and didn't make this payment. He told me this was my card and I used this card before. I asked him how was this payment made. He said via DISH's website. I explained to him I never made a payment via website and don't know how because I don't have my account number. I asked her to check my records and verify if I ever made a payment because I haven't and this fraudulent activity within your company and I am requesting this payment to be credited to my account immediately and want a comprehensive investigation on how this happen. I don't have auto-pay and I have always paid the minimum payment 99.9% time. He told me that he could not help me and I asked him to refer me to his supervisor. I talked to Richard, ID # JHX, from the Fraud Department AND EXPLAINED TO HIM 3 TIMES THAT I DID NOT MAKE THIS PAYMENT. His response was "because this is your credit card and it was used before , I can not assist you and I can not credit your account but you can contact your bank and your bank can assist you." I hope our call was recorded. This person had the audacity to tell me because this was my credit card he couldn't do anything. I do not want to be associated with DISH after this comment. C. Bennett Johnson
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Dish Network reviews
- Mobile Express Detailing
- charge twice for one pay per view refuse to refund by dish
- Falsd advertisement
- DO NOT ORDER DISH NETWORK YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!
- No tv sateillte dish obsoleted my receivers on the biggest night of my life????
- increased amount charged after quoted
- DISH blocked local channels
- My home address showing up all over the internet as a location for DIsh Network authorized...
- Dish customer service sucks.
- horrible dish network service as well as customer service
- CBE / DISH SQUABBLE
- RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM DISH
- Horrible Service- Rude Customer Service
- Allowing unsrupulous companies to act as your sales agent
- dish network
- Safeway customer service
- Customer Complaint
- CVS/Caremark charging without authorization
- Mercari screws buyers and sellers
- Horrible Company
- Account Freeze
- KEYFOOD SUPERMARKET BRUCKNER BLVD BX, NY
- Terrible service - 5 calls and 1 email and did not cancel an activity ticket that could be canceled
- Fraudulent card activity
- Otel.com, MetGlobal Hotel Booking Scam Alert
- Shut Down this Company
- FRAUDULENT & REPORTED!
- Spiderman Unlimited Account Banned
- Fraudulent be careful
- Fraudulent package
- inappropriate banning of players
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you