Dish Network Complaint
Dish Complaint - Dish Satelite Network
So I made the decision to go with AT&T since they now offer fiber service now in my neighborhood. I canceled Dish. Now I have to pay a Termination fee of $300 because I signed a contract. I feel that I lived up to my part of the contract by paying them timely each and every month that I had their service. Dish did not live up to their part of the contract as the service was simply terrible. Living in Florida we get a fair amount of rain in the afternoons so the service fails just about everyday. This is something that Dish should have explained up front, but they don't because they know customers will not take their service if they know this.
To make matter worse, they tell me that I have to go up on the roof and take the eye out of the Dish antenna and mail it back to them with the receivers. Why should I have to go up on the roof to get their stuff - they should have to dispatch a tech to do that. They also don't want their antenna back, they say to just leave it there. I would think they'd want it back since it's only 7 months old.
I'd like to get the termination fees waived since they did not provide quality service. Also have them send out a Tech to take the Dish Antenna off my roof. Is there anything that I can do?
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Dish Network reviews
- I often have to call my satelite...
- Dish Network I was using their...
- Subject dish Network Review copy...
- Dish Network is the pits!!! I...
- I cancelled my Dish Network...
- We have been customers of Dish...
- DISH NETWORK
- hung up on by customer service
- Horrible National Call Ctr
- The Bad Goodbye
- Unauthorized debit of account
- cbs high def
- Dish Network Great Satellite
- Unethical Business Practices
- Rip off!!!
- Dish Network Fox channel 28 dispute not setteled
- DISH NETWORK
- Dish network complaint
- Hopper Shortcomings
- Dish Network
- Customer Service
- Dish TV deal
- Dish Sucks
- Dish Network Can't answer simple questions using common since.
- Dish network is soo much better
- Dish says Screw You to Lakers Fans
- Direct charges are out of control
- Bad Busiess
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you