Dish Network Complaint
Allowing unsrupulous companies to act as your sales agent - Dish Satelite Network
I was quoted a 12 month fee of $54.00 per month with the additional 12 months of approx. an additional $12 per month. Dish should proudly honor that agreement.
Sirion, In addition to misquoting me, The installing Tech left my home without proper cleanup. I was also told that they would cancel my contract with Direct TV. They did not. Phone calls to Sirion are answered by a recorded message saying they would return my call. It never happened. I would expect that Dish would honor the contract (just as I am bound to do) and sever any relationship with this company
CONTACT THIS BUSINESS
BUSINESSES REPLY HERE
More Dish Network reviews
- Mobile Express Detailing
- charge twice for one pay per view refuse to refund by dish
- Falsd advertisement
- DO NOT ORDER DISH NETWORK YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!
- No tv sateillte dish obsoleted my receivers on the biggest night of my life????
- increased amount charged after quoted
- DISH blocked local channels
- My home address showing up all over the internet as a location for DIsh Network authorized...
- Dish customer service sucks.
- horrible dish network service as well as customer service
- CBE / DISH SQUABBLE
- RUN, DON'T WALK AWAY FROM DISH
- Horrible Service- Rude Customer Service
- dish network
- Fired quadripalegic for smoking cannabis
- Really outstanding Service
- The sales agent was very attentive
- Are You Kidding Me?
- Poor Quality of service
- refusal to fix zipper in bag
- Need Getaway help with a bad boking agent
- Bait and switch mobile complaints
- Very Pleased
- DISH LIES
- Company's heart is in the right place
- U-verse Billing Issue
- 5 Star
- Samsung said they would honor a sales price in writing, then did not!!
- Unauthorized charge
- Before you post or read anything on this site, please read this message from Crescent Processing...
How It Works
COMPLAINTS RESOLVEDThousands of Businesses of all sizes and millions of customers use MeasuredUp
It's free and easy to put MeasuredUp to work for you